Thursday, March 31, 2011

Let's party like it's 2011!!

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

They say a picture is worth a thousand words....I wonder if that took into account how many people are in it? Welcome to my little home in the great world wide web. This is a place where chaos reigns, little boys rough house, little girls pretend, farm animals run amuck, and parents try to keep hold of the reigns.


Let me introduce myself. My name is Beth, and I am a stay at home mom. That was not my original plan some fourteen years ago when I got married, but it is a path I truely love. My husband, Heath, is a pastor, and we have been moved to a little Oklahoma town of 150. Personally, I think that number includes some of the cows.


Heath and I have eight children ages 12 to 7 months. Yes. Eight kids. All ours. No, we don't have some religous reason. We do know where babies come from. And yes, we have a TV. Most of my time is spent schooling, cleaning, cooking, sewing and child rearing. Please look around at my sight and make yourself at home. I'm so glad you came!


Beth