Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31 Days of Family Games

Welcome to my little spot I call home!  I have to admit, I'm a little nervous, but knowing you are here puts my mind at ease. I am so excited to share with you over the next 31 days all about my family's favorite games.


There is plenty of research and articles out there about the importance of a family game night, family dinners, and time spent together as a family unit. But if you are like me, I need some guidance with what would be the games that we would actually like to play, and would work well with our different age groups.

So, come back and visit this month as I go through a host of games we like to play together. I'll even break them down by:

  • age appropriateness
  • number of players needed
  • skill levels
  • fun-o-meter
  • product testing from birth to adult (my kids cannot wait to share their opinions!)

So get ready for a month of fun!

Beth

Day 1: Introduction (this post!)
Day 2: Dad's Favorite
Day 3: Momma's Favorite
Day 4: Malcolm's Favorite
*Linking up with Nester and so MANY other writers*

No comments:

Post a Comment