Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday's Menu


I feel like I am cheating. I have nothing ready to post today, so I'm joining in on Menu Planning and adding our menu to the list. Eventually, I will add the recipes to the site as well. In fact, whichever meal gets the most comments for the recipe, will be the first that I post. How's that? And now without further ado...

Monday
B-Cereal
L- Out
Dinner- Goolash

Tuesday
B-Biscuits and Chocolate Gravy (kid favorite)
L- Sammies
D- Chicken Alfredo Lasagna

Wednesday
B-Cereal
L- Cowboy Spaghetti
D-Sammies/Church

Thursday
B-Banana French Toast
L-Sammies
D- Enchiladas

Friday
B-Cereal
L-Sammies
D- Dijon Pork Chops

Saturday
B-Cereal
L-Party
D-Hot Dogs

Sunday
B-Breakfast Casserole
L-Homemade Pizza (Birthday Boy's request)
D- OYO (On Your Own. Momma is done for the week!)

And, of course, I am linking this up with Org Junkie's Menu Planning Monday. Check it out for more recipe and menu ideas!

1 comment: