Friday, May 21, 2010

My afternoon project


Well, I had nothing to do yesterday afternoon, so I sewed together some scraps. Okay, I ignored the things that needed to be done, and played with scraps none the less. In thirty minutes, I had this little bow tie made up. And look at the smile it invoked! He can't wait for Sunday to get here, so he can wear it to church.

I just loved the little white polka dot fabric. And I think he does to. With a velcro closure, it will be quick and easy to put on during the busy, sometimes rushing Sunday mornings. It's a win all the way around! Wouldn't your little boy look adorable in one of these?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Well, both the bowtie and the skirts are adorable, but you have to know that the models are what give them that something extra! They are just the cutest ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Beth! And his smile is precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. He seems to love it!!

    I have a weekly Thursday blog party especially for people to share things they've made to be worn. Stop by if you'd like! It is called Make It Wear It and I host it at TheTrainToCrazy.com

    ReplyDelete