Monday, August 29, 2011

What's for dinner?


I have been drawn in to the new world of Pinterest.  I tried so hard to not get sucked in. It would just be another habit that would use up what little precious time I had. But as always, I had no willpower and reluctantly looked at the site.  And then waited a week for my invitation to be approved.  Then jumped into the deep end.  For those not on Pinterest, it's basically a fancy favorites list. Only with pictures. Oh the pictures!! 

Well today, I have decided to put my pinning to use.  In an attempt to salvage the time I have wasted, I am making my menu for the week from all the recipes and new foods I want to try.  I'll be honest, it was a little difficult. It seems most all the foods I have pinned are desserts. Go figure. But I've got the list made, with Thursday's being a little questionable since it wasn't actually pinned. It's going to be my interpretation of a recipe. So with out further ado...

Monday: Crispy Southwest Chicken Wraps
Tuesday: Chicken and Mushrooms
Wednesday: Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Thursday: White Cheddar Chicken
Friday: BBQ Chicken wraps or Chicken Enchiladas
Saturday: Pizza Muffins
Sunday: Taco Salads

I know there is a bunch of chicken this week.  I roasted three chickens this weekend and have all the meat ready to use this week.  I promise you, you will want to click on the links.  The names just don't do the pictures justice. I just hope they taste as good as they look!! And head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie for more Menu Planning!

1 comment:

  1. I've been eyeing those chicken wraps for a while now! You'll have to let me know if they are any good :)

    ReplyDelete