Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Valentine for you.

So, does anyone out there, NOT know it is Valentine's Day?  Today there isn't any sappy stories here. Obviously I am madly in love with my husband of 15 years, and our 8 precious blessings.  It is clear that my love for my parents runs deep and true.  And it's no secret that I fiercely love all whom I call family.  So what am I doing writing a post about this day of love?

Today, it is all about the homeschooling.  When we first started homeschooling 4 years ago, we were unsteady on our feet, and shaking with fear. While our convictions were strong, putting that faith to action was hard.  And the moment I "came out" and told my small little blogging world we were homeschooling, I was immediately welcomed into a family that acted like they were waiting just for me. 

There are days when I don't think I can manage another second. And within moments of posting my distress, I have multiple caped crusading friends flying in to encourage, support, and sometimes just laugh with (or is that at?) me.  Then there are the days that I am able to offer up suggestions to someone else. And they are accepted with thanks and grace.  It really is a wonderful community and family.  And I now have the joy of writing with a tremendous group of women as we share in our triumphs and tragedies that we call our life!

So today I send you a Valentine.  One that is heartfelt, prayed over, and given with multitudes of thanks. 





Oh, and eat a piece of chocolate for me, K?


Beth

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for all of your encouragement and prayers. We have an awesome community and I am so happy that I am part of it with you at The Homeschool Village! Happy Valentine's Day to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that valentine card! And I love the community.

    BTW, your chocolate was good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The community is amazing! I'm so thankful for everyone who encourages and supports us!

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete