Friday, April 11, 2014

In Love with Lavender

Before I gush too much about one of my favorite oils,  I want to let you know about a little contest I am having. I would like to name this series on Essential Oils, but am out of all creative names! So I thought I would let you, my readers, help me! I need something, short, sweet, and of course cute that I can label all my posts about oils. And as a thank you to the one who comes up with the winning entry, I am going to give them a free 15ml bottle of Lavender oil!

 
So let me tell you why I am giving away Young Living's Lavender Oil. In my opinion it is one of the most versatile oils Young Living has to offer. I think you can use it for just about ANYTHING. But let me tell you of my very first experience with it. I received my Premium Starter Kit in February. Our youngest daughter, Marian Glen, was 10 months old, and had only slept through the night once, maybe twice all those months. Most nights, there were at least two feedings, and multiple crying fits and screams during the night. Sleeping for more than two straight hours was considered a blessing around here. And as a girl who needs her beauty sleep? I was turning into the nasty villain of the movies, not the Pretty Princess. So when my order came in, I set up the diffuser, filled it with water and 10 drops of Lavender Oil, turned it on, and then fed Marian Glen. When she had her fill, and was passed out in my arms, I tried for the dreaded transfer to bed. You know the one. They are dead to the world, but the second they leave your arms, the blood-curdling screams begin? She rolled right over in bed, and STAYED ASLEEP!! And six glorious hours later, she woke up again to nurse. And went right back to sleep, and slept for four more hours. That night of sleep was worth every penny I spent on that kit!

But I use it for all sorts of stuff. Just this week I have used it for:
  • allergy relief
  • minor cuts on the children
  • diaper rash ointment
  • Epson salt bath
  • room freshener
  • bedtime relaxer
This is truly one of the top oils you can purchase. You can diffuse it, apply it straight to the skin, and, since Young Living Oils are therapeutic grade oils, you can take it internally. It is also included in the Everyday Oil Collection, which is included in the Premium Starter Kit. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about the oil, purchasing, or how we have been changing our lifestyle to become more natural in how we treat our family.  As always, if you choose to purchase something, I would be honored if you used my member ID, 1638227 as your referring distributor!

And did you see? By purchasing the Premium Starter Kit, you are getting the Home Diffuser basically for free! It is an amazing way to step into the world of Essential Oils!

*I am not a doctor. I am a Mom looking for ways to naturally treat ailments in our home. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. And yes, buy purchasing anything from these links, I will receive compensation. However, all opinions and statements are mine and completely unsolicited from the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment